The following items were either reviewed during the accounting training call or will be reviewed on a follow up call.
- Slack Channel: Karmen is your Air Traffic Controller. Ask any question big or small and Karmen will respond within 8 business hours. Start each entry with @Karmen and make a new entry for each question.
- Working with me: Schedule a 15 minute follow up meeting with me if you haven't already. This will ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Quarterly Estimated Tax Payment Instructions: Four times a year we will look at your QBO and Gusto and email you instructions to pay both federal and state quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Reasonable Compensation: Four times a year we will look at your QBO and Gusto and, if needed, have a conversation about you updating your reasonable compensation.
- Annual Tax Filing: Every year we file both your 1120s for your LLC with S Corp election and your 1040 for yourself.
- Slack Tips
- Important Dates
- Collective List of Services
- Importing Previous Activity into QBO
- Run Reports
- Send An Invoice
- Reconciling Your Bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Online Helpful Links
- Double check all the documents are signed in the documents section while logged in to the employee profile in Gusto
- Approve yourself as an employee while logged in as the owner in Gusto
- Approve the I-9 of yourself as an employee while logged in as the owner in Gusto
- Run your first payroll
- Payroll On Autopilot
- Gusto Helpful Links