Before your training, please follow these steps to get a few of the basic setup steps out of the way. We will work on more advanced setup steps together during the training.
- Look for an invite email with "Quickbooks Online Essentials" in the subject. Look for a link in the body of the email that says any of the following:
Use this intuit ID
- If you've never used an Intuit product you will be prompted to create a login. If you already have an Intuit login you will be prompted to enter your password. If you forgot your password, look for a password reset link. Once you've reset your password, go back to the original email in step 1 and click the link in the body of the email. It is important that you "enter through this link" for the first time you that log in.
- Click "Continue" on the success screen that pops up.
- On the "What's your role at your business" screen click the following:
Yes, someone helps me
- Follow these steps to connect your LLC's checking account as well as any credit cards you use exclusively for you business. This will automatically import transactions.
- Follow these steps to categorize what transactions you can and we will review the rest in your training.
- Follow these steps to manually import business transactions that are not part of the connected accounts in step 5.