(Writing of this Article in Progress, Listed notes below)

DE workers comp rep confirmed that members can complete the attached form to waive workers comp coverage and email the completed form. When you register on the website, select “sole proprietor” (even if not a sole p) and when it asks for insurance policy number - enter either 12345 or 99999

  • email of where they should send the filled out form

  • instructions

  • any receipt or additional information that may be needed

please complete the exclusion form and then proceed to one stop to complete registration.

Did this answer your question?